By Purchasing a class with KEIKI SOCCER PROS, you agree to the following:
- Please include child health information (allergies, asthma, etc.) in your customer account.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to start time of class and supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise your child throughout his/her Keiki Soccer class.
- Keiki Soccer Pros provides all the soccer equipment for our classes: soccer balls, nets, cones, mats.
- Please, no toys or snacks on the playing field.
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye wear during class.
- Attire: shorts, track pants, or any comfortable clothing easy for child to move in are recommended. Sneakers are best, or any covered-toe shoe that will stay on child’s foot when kicking, jumping, running. Keiki Soccer Pros will provide a t-shirt for each child, and we ask that all children wear them to class.
- Non-registered friends/relatives are not allowed to take part in soccer class and must be supervised by a parent or guardian on the sideline. Please keep babies and small children out of playing area where larger kids are in class. Older kids cannot participate in younger sibling’s class.
- Classes labeled “Parent and Me” age 2 classes are designed to include parent participation, therefore a parent or guardian must accompany the child throughout the entire class.
REFUNDS and Make-up Classes
- Keiki Soccer Pros guarantees a prorated refund for the remaining classes (after a $15 administrative/insurance fee) before the 3rd class of any season. No refunds thereafter.
- If you withdraw your child from the program, you must notify Keiki Soccer by email no less than 24 hours before the 4th class of the season and are responsible for all charges until you do so.
- No refunds for missed classes. Up to two FREE make-up classes are permitted, contingent to availability. You must notify us before missing a class to be eligible for a makeup, and the makeup cannot be carried over to another season. Email or call our office 808-633-4070 with the date/time/location you are requesting for your makeup class picked from the current season of class choices and wait for confirmation before attending.
- Keiki Soccer Pros reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In the event this happens, you may choose a different class, or receive a full refund.
- Keiki Soccer Pros has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather (such as heavy rain, high winds, extreme temperature). We will attempt to contact you via email in the event a class is called off due to weather. We will also post notice of a rained out class on the main page of our website.
- Confirmation, including class details and receipt will be sent via email to the address(es) on file in your Keiki Soccer Pros member account.
- We make the decision to cancel class due to rain 1 to 3 hours before your class.
- If we need to cancel your class due to heavy rain, we NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL that we have on file. Please check your security and SPAM settings to allow emails from email@example.com
- Check your SPAM inbox in case the cancellation email went there.
- We also post canceled class announcement on the HOMEPAGE of our website.
- Sorry, due to the large number of players in our program, we are NOT able to call you if your class is rained out
- If you do not have access to the internet and the weather is questionable, please call our office (808) 633-4070 to determine class status.
- All rained out classes will be automatically added on to the end of the season, on your usual day and time. You can access your class schedule 24/7 on our website to check for start date, end date and rain makeup dates.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
I, [Parent Name], the child’s parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of Keiki Soccer Pros Inc activities and the child’s experience and capabilities and believe the child to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Keiki Soccer Pros Inc, their respective administrators, coaches, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my and my child’s account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “Releasees” or otherwise, including and I further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, I, or my child, or anyone on the child’s behalf, makes a claim against any of the “Releasees”, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the “Releasees” from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as a result of such a claim.
I understand and agree that Keiki Soccer Pros Inc has the right to terminate the enrollment of any child from Keiki Soccer Pros Inc, in its sole discretion, determines that the continued attendance of the child in the program is not in the best interest of the child nor the program. I agree to supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise my child prior to, during and immediately after Keiki Soccer Pros Inc class activities.
It is the policy of Keiki Soccer Pros Inc. to never release, sell, or otherwise divulge information submitted electronically to any third party without the expressed consent or knowledge of its customers. We employ SSL Security Encryption whenever possible to ensure that all information sent electronically is as difficult as possible for any third party to decipher.
BY PURCHASING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN A KEIKI SOCCER PROS CLASS, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES, YOU MUST NOTIFY OUR OFFICE IN WRITING. THANK YOU!
KEIKI SOCCER PROS POLICIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE EACH TIME YOU REGISTER FOR CLASSES.