Founder Coach Tom Creagh carefully selects and trains all Keiki Soccer Pros Coaches. Many are former soccer players and all have experience working with young children. Our coaches thoughtfully plan each class to suit each age group and pour their hearts and positive energy into their classes. We love soccer, and it shows!
Coach Tom working with our youngest players – age 2!
- Who do you most admire? My Grandma.
- Favorite game in class? Pack-man game.
- Awards received: High School State Champion
- Describe yourself in one word: FUN!
- Favorite thing to do when not coaching soccer? I like to work out.
- What do you love most about coaching with Keiki Soccer Pros? I love to see the kids grow each week.
- What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you? I was born in New York.
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite team: Mutiny! (my travel team when I was in jr. high)
- Soccer experience or awards you’ve received: Been playing since I was a wee keiki…my first job ever when I was 14 was a soccer referee.
- Funniest thing a keiki soccer player has said to you: TOO MANY GOOD ONES. “I like to play goalie, because I don’t like to kick the ball. My dad wishes I would kick the ball, but I would rather dance and pick flowers!!!” (twirls enthusiastically in her skirt) “will you let me know when the ball is coming towards me?”
- Favorite Keiki Soccer Class activity: The bear game, because they love it so much.
- Who do you most admire? Jenny’s coaching abilities with the little ones!
- Describe yourself in one word: Going
- What’s your favorite thing to do when not coaching soccer? Farming
- Favorite Keiki movie or show? Honey I shrunk the Kids
- What do you love most about being a soccer coach? Seeing the kids improve and grow season to season, and being a total weirdo and making the kids laugh!
- We’d be surprised to learn this about you: I have a healthy yahtzee addiction
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite team: I have fond memories of watching the Huskies when I was younger!! But my favorite “team” has to be the Keiki Soccer Pros!
- Soccer experience or awards you’ve received: Played as a keiki myself, and I’m loving sharing these experiences again!
- Funniest thing a keiki soccer player has said to you: “COACH NO DON’T! Don’t smell the stinky banana it will make you sick!”-3 year old
- Favorite Keiki Soccer Class activity/drill: I love watching the kids dribble from island to island
- Who do you most admire? Each one of these parents for the work they put in at home! You guys are the real stars of the show!
- Describe yourself in one word: caring!
- What’s your favorite thing to do when not coaching soccer? Prop myself up under an umbrella on the beach and read a good book!
- Favorite Family or Keiki movie or show? UP!
- What do you love most about being a soccer coach? Seeing the joy on the child’s face when they succeed at something for the first time, like making that first really solid pass or mastering a component of footwork they weren’t able to do before.
- We’d be surprised to learn this about you: I have SIX sisters, and I’m the second oldest in line!