Maui resident Coach Tom Creagh has played and coached soccer all over the world, including Ireland and Australia. He shares his love and excitement for soccer with kids of all ages and skill levels, starting as young as two! Coach Tom and his coaching staff have helped over 20,000 kids learn and sharpen their soccer skills in a fun and positive atmosphere for the past 20 years.
WHAT WE DO
Keiki Soccer Pros’ coaches provide a simple, engaging, and fun class experience for your child. Our class activities are created to inspire your child whether he or she is kicking a ball for the first time or the thousandth. We provide everything for class: soccer shirt, soccer balls, nets, cones, mats, and stickers!
We work on both individual and team skill-building. We provide a consistent class format, so kids are familiar with the flow, while also presenting different games so that kids are excited and interested to learn each week. We welcome all skill levels- no experience needed!
All Keiki Soccer Pros coaches are trained by Coach Tom and share his joy of teaching soccer to toddlers and youth of Maui. For specifics about how we run our program, see our PROGRAMS page.
AGE 2 & 3
- We use creative class activities that teach basic soccer skills (dribbling, shooting), incorporating letters, numbers, colors, listening skills, and eye/foot coordination.
- We emphasize teamwork and treating each other with kindness. We celebrate accomplishments together each and every class!
- Class sizes are normally 6-11 kids with two coaches so that each child receives plenty of attention and encouragement.
AGE 4 to 7
- We introduce and work on directional play, ball handling, shooting, dribbling, and passing with both individual and team skill-building.
- Most players this age love scrimmage games! We provide a positive and supportive atmosphere for all games.
- Our coaches ensure that each class is innovative and engaging. We strive for kids to have fun and feel the sense of accomplishment as they demonstrate new skills.
- Class size is normally 6-14 kids with two coaches so that each child receives plenty of attention and encouragement.